Saturday 26 September 2009

Wow, my first entry for my new blog!

What to write? Hmmm.....
Okay, how about letting you guys know what this blogs about? Sound good? Doesn’t matter I’m gonna do it anyway.
Well, after much deliberation I am still the Good Food Guzzler and my life does largely revolve around my stomach! So there will still be the odd update on the healthy living (or lack of it!) lifestyle I have but with awesome things to go along side.

What sort of things I hear you scream!!
Well, I’m a single girl with a rather lovely sister who likes to treat me with dinners out, concert tickets, random weekend adventures and lots more. And you will be able to read all about it here! The great food I eat (and make! Yes, I cook and I’m rather good at it- If you’ve never tried my home made mince pies then your definitely missing out!), the amazing times had at some of the countries biggest concerts (Michael McIntyre and Alesha Dixon coming up), my reviews of the newest must buy products in the shops and not forgetting all the laughs, tears, tantrums and adventures that occur from living with a dopey puppy, temperamental cat and sometimes stroppy sister!

So what do you think? Good eh? This blog is gonna be all about the fun so if you’re ever find yourself In a Pickle than this is place for you! It’ll turn your frown upside down and give you insight into the best things out there!


Enjoy X

No comments:

Post a Comment