Saturday 10 October 2009

Stayed tuned!

Well, it’s Saturday morning, it’s very early, my eyes are stinging and closing into slits, I REALLY want to be back in bed…. instead I’m sitting here while the cat and puppy make it there priority to annoy the hell outta me!
But it’s not all bad- its not long til the repeat of WWE Smackdown and it gives me a chance to update my blog which I did promise I would try to update more regularly! (Although as I was never a Brownie my promises don’t really count do they??)

Here in the Pickle household we use a laptop- therefore when I never updated my blog before I had the perfect excuse: “The only thing on my lap is my stomach!”
Yep, that quick witted reply always made me laugh, just like the joke when people ask me my middle name and I say “Sucks” LOL….. Think about it! Got it! Need more time! Laura…. Sucks…. Cox! I know, I know! Got me thrown out of a science class once that one did – good times!

Anyhow, these days I don’t really have that excuse what with my new Healthy Living Lifestyle (I call it that cos it sounds more fun, but I suppose all the calorie counting, rabbit food and painful exercise do equal a DIET!)

Oooh, one sec. Gotta pop the TV on – muscled up men in tight trunks are just about to come on the TV!


As I’ve been busy, busy, busy at work and doing my Beauty Stalker editorial (not easy when you’ve grown up with a face like mine!) unfortunately nothing that exciting has happened to me. No funny adventures, no hilarious stories and certainly nothing that’s really worth wasting your time with!

So I’m using this blog as an advert for my next blog! You see, tomorrow morning me and my sister will pack our bags, hit the road and after approx 4 hours will turn up in… wait for it …. Bournemouth! Yeah Bournemouth, in early October, with no sun at all and harsh blustery winds. Make that a harsh blustery SEA winds that will no doubt turn my snot to icicles!

Well, actually (all sarcasm aside) I am excited! And not just because we’ll be stopping at a Little Chef for lunch! But also because our main purpose of the trip will take place on Monday night as we sit in the BIC to watch the one and only Michael McIntyre! I’m expecting cheek ache, strained abs, a waterfall of tears! I know Mr McIntyre won’t let me down and you’ll be able to read all about it here – on my blog!

So until next time, remember to smile first thing in the morning- that way its outta the way for the rest of the day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment